Re: ontology entity-instance backlinks

Hi John --

You wrote...

*If the data source was www.futurecars.com, I might want to visit the source
web site to look at the context of the data.*

You may also want a user-level explanation of the chain of reasoning that
leads back to the context of the data.

Writing the inference rules in executable English, as in the system and
examples online at the site below, would be one way to get that.

                                     Cheers,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering