Re: W3C Workshop on the Future of Social Networking (Call for Participation)

On a similar topic there is a little mailing list we have opened in
last week called foaf-protocol
to discuss different protocols working with foaf, such as foaf+ssl,
foaf+openid, rdfauth, etc...

We have already got a couple of implementations of foaf+ssl which
allows us to create a distributed web of trust using mechanisms
available in most browsers. So I have shown this to work with
Tabulator for example. If See the very new archive here:

	http://lists.foaf-project.org/pipermail/foaf-protocols/2008-October/thread.html

Everyone is welcome to join the list. I am sure there are a few people
on this list that will also be very interested to write a paper for
this workshop based on the work going on there.

	Henry