Re: Semantic Suggestions please ... for oilit journal

Hi,
Well Leo seems we are like minded on this.
But question.
Munging through various systems how does one understand the other? I
didn't quite get this. Say Aduna set to consume some RDF where place
names etc are annotated, so 1. the annotation is in RDF, I didn't know
this and 2. Aduna will consume RDF rather than just producing it?
I have tried to import RDF in different forms into Aduna with varying
degrees of success, so it has to be set up correctly, for sure.
Also Aduna also lodges a lucene index against collections of
resources. Not sure how this plays out in this scenario. Import RDF
and index as single operation?

Adam