Re: DBpedia 3.2 release, including DBpedia Ontology and RDF links to Freebase

Besides the issue whether to call the DBpedia Ontology really an
ontology, a schema or something else...
There is a small bug currently in dbpedia-ontology.owl that prevents it
from loading correctly:
In the references to "owl:Thing" there is a space behind the "http:" -
"http ://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#Thing"

Cheers,