RE: RDFS / OWL to HTML

Perhaps interesting to you is that this is exactly what is done at the
page:
http://jowl.ontologyonline.org/documentation.html

Where instead of loading an OWL (xml) file, we embed owl syntax directly
into the HTML with RDFa.
The visualization library (jOWL) then extracts an OWL-document from the
syntax and displays it in it's own way.

typeof="owl:Class">
options)</h3>
users will have no need for this function.
	  See <span class="owlClass" title="load">jOWL.load
instead.</span></p>

It's a simple implementation, to suit documentation needs, it may be
improved in various ways, but works very well.

____
Rdfa distiller:
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fjowl.ontologyo
nline.org%2Fdocumentation.html&format=pretty-xml&warnings=false&parser=l
ax&space-preserve=true&submit=Go!
Related blog post (2007):
http://ontologyonline.blogspot.com/2007/11/embedding-owl-rdfs-syntax-in-
xhtml-with.html