Re: RDFS / OWL to HTML

Hi all,

for client-side rendering, you can use the OWL2XHTML stylesheet,
available at

http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/projects/owl2xhtml/

This works without content negotiation - simply include a link to the
stylesheet in the header of your vocabulary.

Best

Martin

PS: The stylesheet re-uses, with kind permission, code-snippets from the
RDFS/OWL presentation stylesheet by Masahide Kanzaki, and from the
OWL2HTML stylesheet, by Li Ding. We are very grateful for this kind support.

martin hepp
http://www.heppnetz.de
http://www.unibw.de/ebusiness/