Re: Ontologies with standard behavior of an information domain

The OBI ontology[1], which is aimed at representing the domain of
biomedical investigations, concerns itself both with the things, but
also with the processes. I suspect manufacturing ontologies do the
same. On what basis do you make the assessment? Where have you looked
for ontologies?

-Alan

[1] http://obi.sourceforge.net/