Re: Managing Co-reference (Was: A Semantic Elephant?)

Aldo Gangemi wrote:
> Thanks Michael.
> BTW, I was not suggesting rdfs:seeAlso or skos:related as a good
> practice, but as a less harmful one :)

Just a brief point here, without having fully digested all previous
discussion. I've noticed over the years that there is a tendency in this
community to (over)use owl:sameAs without always appreciating the
strength of those claims. Loosly, it is used as if it was a 'these are
pretty much the same' claim about two things, rather than a claim that
there is just one thing with different names/identifiers.

cheers,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/