Re: discussion about Semantic Web realization

Dear all,

I would like to thank you for your comments. This is really impressing.
I didn't suppose I would receive so much feedback. One guy (the author
of "Transactional processing") cited once sth like this: "This is really
not fair that we can buy great books, but we cannot buy time to read them."

I wish I could buy more time. Will need more to read all that stuff.

Maciej