Re: BRMS ( Rules ) and RDF for real life application; State of the Art?

Hi Aldo --

You wrote:

* If you were asked to build a robust system using RDF and a rule*
* management engine, which way would you go?*

You may like to try the system and examples online at the site below.

You are welcome to write and run your own examples too.

Some background is in:

www.w3.org/2004/12/rules-ws/paper/19

www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/WikiSOA.pdf

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering