Re: semantic web tools in a shared hosting environment

On 14/03/2008, Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Richard Newman wrote:

>  > Anything beyond that, you probably want a persistent RDF store. If
>  > you're limited to a typical shared hosting setup, that probably means
>  > "some Apache-compatible language like PHP that stores its data in
>  > MySQL".

> <http://arc.semsol.org>
>
>  As documented at <http://arc.semsol.org/docs/v2/endpoint> it takes a few
>  minutes to setup a SPARQL endpoint.

ARC rocks!

If you want to delegate hosting of RDF storage + SPARQL etc to an
online service (accessible over HTTP from whatever code you have on
your own server), let me know, I'll set you up with a Talis Platform
account.

http://talis.com/platform

Cheers,
Danny.