Re: meta-information about assertions

You would need relations from Agents to graphs.

:joe a foaf:Person;
      g:said :g .

:g a :Graph;
    = { :jane a :Beauty . }

Or you could have a relation from Agents to resources, where the
resources is a document that has a graph as above.

:joe a foaf:Person;
      doc:said <http://joe.com/rss/item2> .

<http://joe.com/rss/item2> log:semantics { :jane a :Beauty . } .

It would be nice to have standards URIs for the most useful
propositional attitudes. I think you may find some in the cwm cvs
source tree.

Henry