Re: FOAF OWL DL

I didn't suggest removing it. I suggested modularizing the ontology so
that the portion is OWL DL can easily be used without having to hack
anything. I suggested doing that in a way that the OWL Full version
remained the same, without making it more difficult to keep two
versions in sync, by using owl:imports to have the   Full version
include the portion that is OWL DL.

In other situations, I have made suggestions, on the FOAF side of
things, for how to improve it, and on the OWL side of things on how to
make it possible for OWL2 to work with FOAF as is (or with minor
changes)

What makes you think I want to harm FOAF?

-Alan