Re: FOAF OWL DL

Dear Cristiano,
one option that comes to my mind is defining the properties you use as
annotation properties, similar to the following example for dublin core:

<!-- Definition of annotation properties as required per
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-ref-20040210/#AnnotationProperty-def -->

<owl:AnnotationProperty rdf:about="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator
"/>
<owl:AnnotationProperty rdf:about="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title"/>
<owl:AnnotationProperty rdf:about="
http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/contributor"/>
<owl:AnnotationProperty rdf:about="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/rights"/>
<owl:AnnotationProperty rdf:about="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/subject
"/>

Many OWL ontologies use that pattern (I actually don't know who first
proposed that, so apologies for not given explicit credit)

best
Martin

--

martin hepp, http://www.heppnetz.de