Lightning talks at ESWC2008

From: Knud Hinnerk Möller <knud.moeller@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:04:17 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3c.org

Hi,

a lot of people really seemed to enjoy the lightning talks session at
ESWC2008 last week. I heard many remarks that this event should be
repeated for future conferences, and have its own dedicated time slot
(rather than running in parallel to other sessions). Anyway, I took a
picture of every talk and wrote down some quick notes of what the talk
was about. All can be found here:

http://flickr.com/search/?w=79255326@N00&q=eswc2008+AND+lightning+AND+talk&m=tags

Cheers,
Knud

Knud Möller, MA
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
   National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
   Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh