Query of individuals that "May" belong to a class

From: Cristiano Longo <cristiano.longo@tvblob.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:13:41 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi, i wonder to retrieve in my knowledge base all the individuals that
"May" belong to a class. For instance, given a property prop P and
another class C, all the individuals that do not have an instance of C
as P role filler.  Say this class D because of the open world
assumpition, I think that we are not able to retrieve all the
individuals in the KB that "colud" belong to D. Some ideas? Epistemic
Operators could help?

I'm using Jena + Pellet.

thanks in advance,
Cristiano Longo