Re: SWIG Scotland

Thanks to the hard work of a number of "Dogfood Czars" we now collect
fairly extensive meta data for ISWC, ESWC and ASWC. Maybe if not
already included we should collect geographic information as well.
Also hope one day someone here creates the appropriate mashup [cc'ing
the current and previous involved folks]

cheers

john

On 8 Jun 2008, at 10:37, Keith Alexander wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone here based in Scotland?
>
> Norman Gray, Harry Halpin, Jeff Pan and I met up in ESWC last week,
> realised that there are at least a few of us in Scotland interested
> in semantic web, and thought it would be nice to get together
> sometime and talk triples.
>
> If you are in Scotland, and interested in meeting up, please join  http://groups.google.com/group/swig-scotland
> , and we can discuss dates and places.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Keith Alexander

Prof. John Domingue,
Knowledge Media Institute,
The Open University,
Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK6 7AA
http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/domingue/

The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an
exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland
(SC 038302).