Re: using perl for rdf/xml to N3 conversions

On 01.06.2008, at 04:17, Peter Ansell wrote:

> 2008/6/1 cdr <_@whats-your.name>:
>> On Sun Jun 01, 2008 at 08:13:04AM +1000, Peter Ansell wrote:
>>> […]
>>> I am not an expert in perl, but I have hacked together a script that
>>> requires me to convert an rdf/xml document into an N3/NTriples
>>> document. My current ideas are as follows, but I can't make them
>>> work
>>> properly.
>>> […]
> I found what I needed after a bit of searching:
> […]

An alternative would be to use the REST service exported from
[openrdf-sesame][openrdf 2.1] from Perl, allowing one to script a
socket (or a wget if you don't care about efficiency to request the
transformation.  Currently, I import the RDF into a new openrdf
triplestore, and then export the triplestore as an N3 document via
HTTP PORT and GET commands.

[openrdf 2.1]: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sesame/openrdf-
sesame-2.1-sdk.tar.gz?modtime=1209070837&big_mirror=0

Mark <evenson@panix.com>

--

"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there
is nothing to compare to it now."