Re: "In Defense of Ambiguity"

Eric,

But not all URI's are bound (formally) to a particular ontology, or it may
be that the URI is bound to multiple ontologies (e.g. a person (foaf
ontology) who is a manager (northwind ontology) who needs a plumber (tiwan
ontology)).

-sherman

--
I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers