Re: SPARQL GEO and SQL GIS extensions

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 19:26 +0000, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Oh, nice :) Is the FOAF module online somewhere? I had search/browse
> around but couldn't find it yet.

There is an example on http://fsiu.uwc.ac.za/index.php?module=foaf but
it is currently a little wonky as a dude from Mozambique has taken it
over now and is adding additional features etc, so some of the links
*may* be broken until he gets enough bandwidth to do a CVS commit of his
code.

> Likewise. I've not much hands-on experience with D2RQ nor the GIS
> extensions to Postgres or MySQL yet. But if I can find a way to help I'd
> be happy to!

Thanks, and I really appreciate all the help and guidance! I will start
looking through the FOAF-Geo stuff as soon as I can (should be next week
hopefully) and will keep this list updated as to progress.

--Paul
All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm