Re: RDF UI Vocab for the Linked Data era; is Fresnel a good choice?

Expanding on the latter post,

Some practical Linked Data UI use cases that are not currently solved
by fresnel ( AFAIK ):

1. Cardinality: ( might be partly solved by an ontology aware UI engine )
"If a foaf:Person has more than one value for the foaf:name property,
display only one of them."

2. Trust / Conflict Resolution / Provenance
"Always prefer values coming from the same domain of the subjects IRI,
or from http://dbpedia.org/* )

One might argue that this is beyond the scope of a UI engine... But it
is definitely within the scope of a browser, a UI Agent that collects,
selects and presents data to a human end user.

Hmm, any pointers?
Is work on this area going on somewhere so I can participate?

Thanks,
Al