Re: [semantic-web] <none>

tim.glover@bt.com wrote:
 > John,
 >
 > you are a clever man - but not clever enough. I have already patented
 > the idea of dividing people into classes. Specifically, I consider the
 > case of dividing people into two classes. Further more I have
 > implemented the idea that people can be divided into truth-seekers and
 > self-seekers (so eat dirt Azamat). I believe my patent covers your
 > division as well. Please refer to me before attempting any more
 > classifications of people.

Working the implementation details to bypass a patent is always possible
(probably the only positive effect of patents in innovation nowadays).
For example, consider "dynamic casting", i.e. loose typing on steroids.
Perhaps I need to patent that!

Anyway, to put it politely and without any specific poster in mind, this
thread is entertaining but out of the list context IMHO.

cheers,

Manos