Re: OODBMS <-> RDF

Dear Ioannis,
Many thanks for this information. However, I am looking for studies on
the opposite direction: from an existing OO database to RDF. My main
concern here is how to specify the way mappings are done: a new
ontology? any existing one that I don't know of...? I suppose that the
problem of mappings does not apply to your case (at the OO<->RDF level,
I mean).

Best regards,

Pedro