Re: Ontology for points in a three-dimensional space

Doug, hello.

On 2008 Dec 9, at 14:06, Douglas Burke wrote:

> There's a developmental OWL version of STC available at
>
>  http://wiki.eurovotech.org/twiki/bin/view/VOTech/StcOntology

True, I'd completely forgotten about that.  That one was done by hand
(by Elizabeth Auden), so is probably better quality than my generated
one.

> although I didn't find it particularly useful when I tried to use it
> recentlty (quite likely my own fault there though :-).

There are usability and support issues.

See you,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
Dept Physics and Astronomy, University of Leicester