Re: Semantic Web Research Ideas

BarryDuffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>            I am currently undertaking an MSc in Software and Information
> Systems at NUI Galway, Ireland. I've started looking into the area of
> Semantic Web and would like to do my thesis in this field. I was hoping some
> of the experts in the area would be able to give me some direction in my
> search for ideas.
>
> Any hints, tips, links or ideas would be appreciated.
>
> Kindest Regards,
> Barry.

Investigate methods for annotating an information resource with markup
that exposes the logical schema(ta) of the resource; evaluate systems
for authors to create such annotations, link them to the original
resources, and allow readers to investigate, test, challenge, and amend
them.

In a word, implement Quine's "Methods of Logic" as a browser plugin.

--Paul