Re: rdf in xproc

Holger Knublauch <holger@knublauch.com> writes:

> some limitations though. Beside the obvious performance problems of
> unnecessary parsing and serializing, the approach you outline would
> simply not scale when one of the triple sources is an RDF database
> that doesn't fit into memory.

That's true. I wonder if it would be practical to define a suite of
RDF-related steps that interact directly with some triplestore, only
using the XML inputs and outputs to do choreography or pass status
information.

I guess we just need to see what sorts of steps the RDF community
needs/wants.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--