Re: Why do you want to do that?

Agreed, I drop this argument. It's really a matter of tools probably,
since most people won't write RDF and OWL with Notepad anyway... So the
"normal user" in this case are probably the people writing tools using
RDF as an exchange standard.

The argument was wrong. It should rather be "Is it practical, helpful
and/or necessary to stick to the difference between Eagle_class and
Eagle_individual in order to achieve my goals?" And this, indeed, may
have very different answers depending on your goals, I am afraid.

Hopefully not procrastrinating but learning,
denny