RE: GoodRelations - The Web Ontology for E-Commerce

Martin,

Great work! We'll very likely soon be able use it in our UAd project. One question, though, I wanted to ask you already at ESWC08 but (seems both) didn't find the time to talk in greater detail: How is this work related to the W3C Product Modelling Incubator Group [1]?

Cheers,
 Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/w3pm/

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.