Re: discussion about Semantic Web realization

Hi Maciej --

The following paper may be useful for your discussion about the Semantic
Web:

       http://www.w3.org/2004/12/rules-ws/paper/19

The paper is three years old, but so far I'm not aware of anything that
substantially addresses the concerns it raises.

Apologies to folks who have seen the paper before. Hope this helps.

                                        -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering