Re: Incremental Consistency

Hi Cristiano,

I have previously done some work on this problem while at the
Universtiy of Maryland. You can find the results of these efforts in
[1,2]. Additionally, there is an implementation of the incremental
consistency checking technique discussed in these papers in the open
source OWL DL reasoner Pellet [3]. You can find a few more details
about this feature of Pellet in [4].

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Chris