Re: Spatial datatypes and RDF/OWL

Hi John,

Sure, that's how people use geo:lat and geo:log now, eg.

   <geo:Point>
     <geo:lat>55.701</geo:lat>
     <geo:long>12.552</geo:long>
   </geo:Point>

and then query on the bNode of the Point.

It requires a fair amount of smarts in the RDF engine's index, and/or
the FILTER function, but it's a well understood problem.

- Steve