Re: [foaf-dev] Re: RDFAuth: an initial sketch

Hi Toby, sorry I missed your previous post. I need to study HTTPS more
which is why I could not grok it at the time.
I have added a link to both posts in the "history" section of http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/rdfauth_sketch_of_a_buzzword

Here is your previous post:
    http://www.w3.org/mid/62649.81.2.120.180.1206622777.squirrel@goddamn.co.uk

Let me study it now.