RE: OWL question?

Greetings, Emanuele!

This depends somewhat on your question, but a lot of OWL related discussion
takes place in the 'public-owl-dev' list:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-dev/

This list here (semantic-web@w3.org, aka SWIG list) is more generally about
all (other) kind of semantic web related discussion.

Having said this, it will certainly be save to ask your questions here in
the SWIG list in the beginning, because I believe that most people reading
OWL-DEV will also read SWIG.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe