Re: RDF/JSON

This is a week late, but I'm only just playing some email catchup
tonight...

On Sep 6, 2007, at 7:19 AM, Benjamin Nowack wrote:
<snip/>
> Ah, that looks rather compact. Let's see if I fully understood
> your format (didn't really want to download your platform, sorry):

I just want to say that one of the cool things of the Talis platform
is that you DON'T download it.  They host the platform, and you get
complete access to it via HTTP requests.  You need to ask them to
give you a store with username/password if you want to write to it,
but it's open to read from, and accepts SPARQL queries (as a
parameter to a GET).  It's still in development, but I find that this
public access mechanism is quite useful.

Just thought it worth mentioning.

Regards,
Paul Gearon