Re: rdf standards?

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Renato,
>
> the goal (although I admit it is a little bit blurred) is that the
> commercial product page give slightly more information on the comm
> products. But you are right. The really important page in this sense is
> the SemanticWebTools one. (Maybe the comm product page should be
> discontinued? I am not sure, feedback would be welcome...)

Or maybe everything should be moved to smaller sub-pages. Still
centralized (coming from the same place) but less cluttered.

A basic hierarchy in the front page would also help, and taking out (or
moving to the footer or to a help page) the WikiWiki stuff as it's not
related to RDF.

> Having a special section on scientific project: it sounds good, though I
> would prefer to have a separate wiki page rather than section on that
> page. I think it is better to keep the tool page as a tool page that
> people can download and use...

Makes sense, even for scientific tools, they're less "tools" and more
"experiments". ;)

cheers,
--renato

--
Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at