Re: rdf standards? (flikr wrappers)

#4 not to forget the flikr DBpedia wrapper at
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/flickrwrappr/
which generates links from DBpedia concepts to photos depicting them.

For instance:
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/flickrwrappr/photos/Brandenburg_Gate or
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/flickrwrappr/photos/Eiffel_Tower

The photo collections will be interlinked with DBpedia shortly, so that you
can use any Semantic Web browser to navigate from a DBpedia concept to the
photo collection about it.

There are currently 1.95 million concepts in DBpedia and the wrapper is
configured to try to get 30 pictures for each. So, I guess we will end up
with around 40-60 million additional pictures for DBpedia.

Cheers

Chris

--
Chris Bizer