De: "~:'' ????????????" [mailto:j.chetwynd@btinternet.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 09 de noviembre de 2007 16:27
Para: Ivan Herman
CC: editor@content-wire.com; emmanuelle@sidar.org; 'T.Heath'; 'SW-forum Web'
Asunto: Re: Semantic Web Usability BOF in Busan

Sadly I cannot be there, but would like to be kept informed of outcomes etc.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

On 9 Nov 2007, at 12:01, Ivan Herman wrote:

I will be there. And I would like to understand the issues and whether W3C
is in position to do something about those.

Note that W3C has been facing the issue of usability for a long time
(Semantic or not Semantic Web) but we could never get enough member
enthusiasm to start something more serious in the area.... (except for the
web accessibility area which probably includes a subset of the general
usability issues).

Ivan