Re: hTurtle: A GRDDL-Compatible Microformat for Turtle-in-HTML

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> - written a transform in an arbitrary language
> - then used a trick to present the output of the transform within an
> XSLT doc
> - and hooked GRDDL up so that from the GRDDL agents point of view it
> appears that an XSLT transform is doing the work

That was the wow thing for me (maybe because it took me a while to
figure it out ;-). "hijacking" the browser's stylesheet handling *may*
be unorthodox or politically incorrect but it certainly is a robust and
usable approach for the majority of clients out there.

Other than that, this largely falls under the never ending
HTML_embedded_metadata thread so I will pass. I know Sean will not hold
it against me :-)

Cheers,

Manos