Aggregator for DOAP - RDFa - hDOAP

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:14:15 +0900
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi,

We would like to make the [W3C software][1] page a bit more user
friendly and more in synchronization with the reality. One way to do
this is to have code maintainers to update a local file with the
information about their code. It seems that [DOAP][2] is a good
candidate for it. The page containing information about the software
could be either in RDF or in XHTML containing an RDFa vocabulary ala
[hdoap][3].

A few questions, before reinventing the wheel.

* Is there an RDFa version of DOAP?
* Is there a converter hdoap to DOAP (rdf/xml) or DOAP (rdf/nturtle)?
* Is there already an aggregator with the source code available for
DOAP?

I imagine a weekly cron doing a HTTP HEAD on each doap/hdoap URI,
before fetching it, would be enough to have a page more up to date
and without too much trouble for the developers.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/Status
[2]: http://usefulinc.com/doap/
[3]: http://dannyayers.com:88/xmlns/hdoap/profile/

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/