announcing Semantic Web Strategies conference

From: Bob DuCharme <bob@snee.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:11:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: semantic-web@w3.org

A new semantic web-themed conference will be held October 1-2 in San Jose:
the Semantic Web Strategies conference, and we're looking for speakers. We
want to provide a forum for people to share their past, present, and
future semantic web development experiences. What worked for you? What
didn't work? What might have worked better if certain things had been in
place, and what are those things? We want to provide a forum for people
from different fields to learn from each other about connecting internal
and public data to get more value out of that data.

I've described more of this in my weblog at
http://www.snee.com/bobdc.blog/2007/05/chairing_a_new_semantic_web_co.html
, and the page for submitting proposals is at
http://www.semanticwebstrategies.com/speak.php.

thanks,

Bob DuCharme