Query Expansion using Semantic Web

From: Kumar T <dc03ddt@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:38:53 +0100 (BST)
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Dear List members,

I am looking into Query Expansion(QE) using Semantic Web for the purpose of Information Retrieval(IR). I am not able to find some good resources on this topic so if possible, Can anybody please point me to some existing approaches(papers, reports etc.) in this research area.

Many Thanks

DT
   if( self == top ) {  Nabble.writeReturnToLink(   'Return to thread'  ); } else if( Nabble.prev )  Nabble.writeReturnToLink(Nabble.prev);

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.