Re: Semantic web discussions

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 08:25:00 +0200
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>

Le 16 mai 2007 à 20:52, Tim Berners-Lee a écrit :
> Do people think we should have a separate semantic-web-
> announcements  or sem-web-cfp list?

The only way to increase the S/N ratio is to contribute to this list.
But it seems there is not that much discussions here anymore. It
seems the hacking time days is gone on planetrdf.com.

A possibility which could be funny, would be to bridge planetrdf.com
on this list.  But I guess it would make some people unhappy too. ;)
nothing is perfect.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***