Re: homonym URIs (Re: What if an URI also is a URL)

What you do is wrong, it was my problem as well. You just can't use the
same identifier as both you and your webpage. You should do something like:

   <http://richard.cyganiak.de/#me> a foaf:Person .
   <http://ontoworld.org/wiki/Richard_Cyganiak#me> a foaf:Person

Rikkert Koppes (mophor)