Re: part-whole semantic relationship

There is a lot of redundancy here. Nesting depth should be infered
rather than specified if you ask me. superPart and subPart are already
just parts. Whether they are sub- or super parts can be inferred from
the containment structure. Suppose you have a superpart defined, a
camera say and you wrap it in a box, which you put in a sea container.
This would make the camera a sub part again. Therefore, part as a type
alone would just do.

How do sequence id's differ from rdf:seq types?

I think most of your ??id's really prevent expansion. If you want to do
this, use rdf containres instead.

Rikkert Koppes (mophor)