Re: SWRL and OWL (or something else ?)

Hi Sara --

You wrote...

 I had planned to use Jena with Pellet, but Jena does not
support SWRL.  Now I am not really sure what is the best choice in case I
don't use SWRL ... are there other options available ? (except SWRL)that can
model more complex rules than OWL DL ?

Any advise on tools is also appreciated.

You may like to use the online system below.  You can use it to write and
run your rules directly, using a browser.

Some examples:

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OwlResearchOnt.agent

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OwlTest1.agent

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RelBioOntDefn3.agent

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/Oil-IndustrySupplyChain1Sqlmysql.agent

Hope this helps,    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering