Re: TriG/N3 compatibility was: Named Graph Serialisation

> I think the right choice is "=", because (as I understand it), that has
> the right semantics.  But maybe I don't know what semantics you want.

Seen from today's perspective, I clearly want the graphname URI to refer to
a graph one would expect to get by dereferencing this URI and many people
use the Named Graphs data model exactly in this way.

But the original Named Graphs paper say something different.

Maybe it was a good idea of the SPARQL working group to leave this point
open when defining their RDF dataset and it would be harmful for Named Graph
deployment if we would take a decision one or the other way.

Pat, Jeremy, Patrick (and anybody else): What do you think?

Cheers

Chris

--
Chris Bizer