RE: How to name what you get back? was: Terminology Question concerning Web Architecture and Linked Data

>Pat,
>Please see below at <HT>.
>Regards,
>Hans

Ah. Well, good. Let us continue the agreement and abate the violence :-)

Pat

IHMC		(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32502			(850)291 0667    cell