Re: update on vCard edits and The Compromise

While the OWL hack is workable, again, the goal of this is to keep vCard
as simple as possible. The only real bug in our goal is that some of the
data in VCard, such as names, is by nature ordered. While collections
are closed, I concur with Benjamin that we could use a container ) such
as rdf:Seq as used in the older VCard/RDF Spec [1]. It's currently my
preference. although sequences are not, per se, closed like a
collection, but it's close enough for me

Here's an example from [1]:

      <vCard:TITLE>
	 <rdf:seq>
            <rdf:li> Principal Research Scientist </rdf:li>
            <rdf:li> Visiting Professor </rdf:li>
         </rdf:seq>
     </vCard:TITLE>

So I think we could s/vcard:additionalNames/vCard:TITLE in this example and we'd have a pretty good solution. Garret - do you agree?
I'd like to push out your changes to the spec right now, but want some agreement on this beforehand.

			thanks,
				harry

[1]http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf

--