Re: vCard RDF compromises

A definite conclusion would be an update of the draft at [1], which I'm
willing to do.

As for updating vCard RDF, as I said earlier, my first impression is that
I'm happy with Garrett's suggestions that lets us preserve Norm's mapping
but also builds in extra flexibility.

However, what I'd like to see is a nice group of test examples that test
each example, including seeig how difficult a SPARQL query over is.

Shall we schedule a #swig IRC meeting over this?

I'm free next week - say next Wed. at 2:00 PM ET?

 		-harry

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin