Re: Sesame: getting the underlying SailConnection from a Connection

From: Simon Schenk <sschenk@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:29:37 +0100
To: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi Aldo,

implement a minimal SAIL and SAILConnection, which basically forward
everything to an underlying SAIL, but record changes.

This can easily be done by extending the SAILWrapper and
SAILConnectionWrapper classes in org.openrdf.sail.helpers.

btw: This question would fit into the openrdf.org forums:
http://openrdf.org/forum/mvnforum/listthreads?forum=15

Best,
Simon